About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom. I have been married to my handsome and wonderful husband for over 14 years. Right now he's battling stomach/esophagus cancer. So I do my best to craft when I can. I have two wonderful boys. My oldest, Garett, is 24 and served 5 years in the Navy. He's been home since the beginning of the year (2014). We are very proud of him. My youngest, "DJ", is 13 and in the 8th grade. I have two Border Collie mix dogs (Koda and Rugu), one Calico cat (Hydie), one orange Tabby cat (Bosley), one Tea Cup Chihuahua (Gigi...I LOVE her sooo much), a Chiweinnie (Lily....sweetest dog ever), and a Jack Russell/Chihuahua (Connor....AAALL boy).

Friday, January 25, 2013

Always By Your Side

Friends With Flair...It's FRIDAY again...woohoo!!

I have always loved horses growing up. But living in an apartment made it hard to get a pony for Christmas. When I saw this stamp by Phyllis Harris I just HAD to have it. And I got to color it in with my new set of Prismacolor Colored pencils.







28 comments:

  1. pretty! love the doily, twine and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You did a fantastic job on your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! Great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely coloring of this sweet P.H. image, Sheryl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and I love how you colored the image

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colors and embelishment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A pony in an apartment would have been a real test. Glad you finally got your pony. :) gorgeous coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow the colors on your card is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just GORGEOUS! LOVE that image - and your coloring is darling!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. From a serious horse lover, I'm loving this card :) Great coloring! I love all the falling hearts on your blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You did an amazing job coloring in your image!! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty! I really like your color choices and the twine brings everything together so nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Beautiful job coloring! I wish I could do that!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sheryl, your card is beautiful!! Love your colouring - it brought the image to life. Really gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great job with this stamp! I was blessed to have a pony as a kid and then DH got us a horse when our kids were young. LOVE horses and this stamp, just had to get it myself!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful coloring! I just love how it turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this stamp, wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh wow! The coloring is just amazing, great card!

    ReplyDelete
  19. At least you can feel close to horses through scrapbooking. LOL. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is stunning! Your coloring skills are out of this world!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful work with your Prismacolor pencils -- wow! Amazing blending skills. Beautiful card all round! (And thanks for the pony + apartment chuckle.) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  22. very pretty, love the horse stamp

    ReplyDelete