About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom. I have been married to my handsome and wonderful husband for over 14 years. Right now he's battling stomach/esophagus cancer. So I do my best to craft when I can. I have two wonderful boys. My oldest, Garett, is 24 and served 5 years in the Navy. He's been home since the beginning of the year (2014). We are very proud of him. My youngest, "DJ", is 13 and in the 8th grade. I have two Border Collie mix dogs (Koda and Rugu), one Calico cat (Hydie), one orange Tabby cat (Bosley), one Tea Cup Chihuahua (Gigi...I LOVE her sooo much), a Chiweinnie (Lily....sweetest dog ever), and a Jack Russell/Chihuahua (Connor....AAALL boy).

Friday, February 28, 2014

Lovely Wedding

Hello again.

This card was made for a wonderful cousin of mine that has found the love of his life and is finally getting married.  He and his partner are getting married on the beach with only a handful of people.  In this world full of judgement and hate, prejudice and discrimination,  and just downright disrespect for everyone's owns beliefs...I'm so happy for my gay cousin to finally have met someone that is full of love and content and NO DRAMA.

Congrats to Bryan and Josh.  Love you both!!!

I made this card using the rainbow stamp from Happyville, the phrase from Thoughts of the Heart, and the Cloud background from the October 2010 KOM.  The Grateful Lattice from Spellbinders is cut in Hunter Green and the phrase is stamped in "hunter green" which is Bryan's favorite color.  The image and phrase background is in black and the clouds are stamped on red which is Josh's favorite colors.  I combined everything together to represent THEM.

Thanks again for stopping by.  Hope you like my card...even though it is a little "busy" lol.  HAPPY FRIDAY and HAPPY MARCH!!!

11 comments:

  1. Quite cute, Sheryl! Love the raining hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute stamp!!! LOVE the cloud

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a heartwarming story of and love the personal parts of your design

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card. Love what you did with that stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you made the perfect card for them. Heartfelt story. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have made them a beautiful card that they will cherish. Hugs~Patti

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gasp! Love that gorgeous rainbow and all the pretty dangling colors. Wowza.

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful and personal card! congrats to your cousin!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice card. Sure your cousin and his love will appreciate it. Congrats to the couple.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations to your cousin!! I'm sure this card will be treasured. So perfect for the occasion.

    ReplyDelete