About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom. I have been married to my handsome and wonderful husband for over 14 years. Right now he's battling stomach/esophagus cancer. So I do my best to craft when I can. I have two wonderful boys. My oldest, Garett, is 24 and served 5 years in the Navy. He's been home since the beginning of the year (2014). We are very proud of him. My youngest, "DJ", is 13 and in the 8th grade. I have two Border Collie mix dogs (Koda and Rugu), one Calico cat (Hydie), one orange Tabby cat (Bosley), one Tea Cup Chihuahua (Gigi...I LOVE her sooo much), a Chiweinnie (Lily....sweetest dog ever), and a Jack Russell/Chihuahua (Connor....AAALL boy).

Thursday, November 13, 2014

MPC Giving Thanks Blog Hop

Hello everyone!!!  Thanks for stopping by. I have a couple of projects to share with you today using Unity Stamps and Tombow.
My first project is a cute gift berry basket I made using a template.
 I assembled it using Tombow'Extreme tape runner. This stuff is super strong! I used brads to decorate the basket and applied some super pretty quilled roses that Marilynn gave me using the Tombow Aqua liquid glue. Again, wonderful stuff. 

Lastly, I made a card and put the Extreme tape runner to the test against the burlap. I'm completely in love with these Tombow product. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. 

Next up is the awesomeness of

11 comments:

  1. Cute project and
    the card is lovely!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the burlap and the sunflowers together on your card. The little butterfly just finishes it off. Your little basket is adorable. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute little basket & very pretty card (love that butterfly!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, impressive basket! Looks like fun to make. The card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The card is beautiful. I love the lacy look of the edging. the added burlap to give it a country feel is a good idea.
    The flower is colored so nicely and adds to the country theme. Thanks for sharing a great card and the idea for the little box.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the berry basket and your card has such sweet details!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card Sheryl! ;) love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply wonderful work, my friend. Nice to see you crafting. I am a total Tombow girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the berry basket and your pretty card! The Extreme tape runner looks like a great adhesive for all those tough-to-hold projects! I'll have to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the basket thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete