About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom. I have been married to my handsome and wonderful husband for over 14 years. Right now he's battling stomach/esophagus cancer. So I do my best to craft when I can. I have two wonderful boys. My oldest, Garett, is 24 and served 5 years in the Navy. He's been home since the beginning of the year (2014). We are very proud of him. My youngest, "DJ", is 13 and in the 8th grade. I have two Border Collie mix dogs (Koda and Rugu), one Calico cat (Hydie), one orange Tabby cat (Bosley), one Tea Cup Chihuahua (Gigi...I LOVE her sooo much), a Chiweinnie (Lily....sweetest dog ever), and a Jack Russell/Chihuahua (Connor....AAALL boy).

Friday, May 15, 2015

Garden Tag

Happy Friday, everyone.  Today was a nice cool day...but I sure had a hard time staying awake.  Not sure why.

Anyway...here is a card I made using the garden (what-not} stamp set.  I just LOOOOVE this set.  I'm working on another card using a different tag from this set.



The dies I used were Spellbinders Majestic Labels Eight, Cottage Cutz Ivy, Die-Namics Roses, Impression Obsession Butterflies, Memory Box Tiny Village.

I inked the edges using Tim Holtz Distress Inks Vintage Photo and Walnut Ink.

Thank you for stopping by and having a look.

13 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. Great layers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, I really love the rolled flowers and lace cutout on the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All that die cutting has made this into a stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful, stunning card. Love the whole look - very feminine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sheryl, this is beautiful. So girly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Card is simply Gorgeous! So glad I stopped by. Thanks for Sharing!
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw your project at Unity's FWF and came over for a closer look...
    Thanks for sharing your beautiful card.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful--I like the dies you used.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your garden tag. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice. A great card/tag. Very pretty indeed!

    ReplyDelete