About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom. I have been married to my handsome and wonderful husband for over 14 years. Right now he's battling stomach/esophagus cancer. So I do my best to craft when I can. I have two wonderful boys. My oldest, Garett, is 24 and served 5 years in the Navy. He's been home since the beginning of the year (2014). We are very proud of him. My youngest, "DJ", is 13 and in the 8th grade. I have two Border Collie mix dogs (Koda and Rugu), one Calico cat (Hydie), one orange Tabby cat (Bosley), one Tea Cup Chihuahua (Gigi...I LOVE her sooo much), a Chiweinnie (Lily....sweetest dog ever), and a Jack Russell/Chihuahua (Connor....AAALL boy).

Saturday, January 23, 2016

 Hey Everyone...

Thanks for visiting me after visiting Deirdre.

It is an honor to be hopping as a past Growing In Unity girl.  Sadly...I didn't make it in time to be a GIU girl this year :(  I'm so sad.  Maybe I will get lucky for 2017.  Yuck.  Just saying that sounds horrible...2017!!!  Maybe it's because 2016 just started?  LOL.  Anyway...I hope you enjoy my two project I have for you on this hop.

One of my favorite Unity stamp sets is from their All Day Pass set (the tickets).  I cannot remember the name of the chair and umbrella (I can't find where I put it away at) and the flip flops are from Flip Flop Happy.  I stamped those on a shrinky dink sheet to make them into charms.
Next I made a darling card to welcome a baby into the world by using two sets.  The bunny and flower is from the "Little Bunny for You" and the sentiment is from another ADORABLE stamp set "Sweet Elle".
I'm still in the process of making another card using Elle...but I have had to run my hubby to doc appts from a car accident he was in.  He's fine.  Just has pain in his shoulder and collar bone.  (The accident wasn't his fault...thank goodness and no one else was injured)

Next up is Cynthia.  Be sure to leave me a comment to win.  And GOOD LUCK!!!


Amanda Rhodeshttp://salnclts.blogspot.com/
Corrie Wagnerhttp://corriescrafts.blogspot.com/
Pam Stanghttp://mustangcreations.blogspot.com/
Katie 'Salley' Schneiderhttp://katherineshandmadecreations.blogspot.com/
Natalia Cazalshttp://eatseemake.blogspot.com/
Kapree Clark http://kc-consultant.blogspot.com/
Deirdre Smithhttp://glitteredroses.blogspot.com/
Sheryl Kemperhttp://igottacraft.blogspot.com/
Cynthia Olheiserhttp://stampinalaska.blogspot.com/

36 comments:

  1. Oh my do I love those shrinky dink shoes! So cute! Beautiful colors and layout

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww so sweet! Love that bunny. Hey u think Maria has a waiting list for GIU.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the 3-D effect! Those flip flops are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards make me wish for warmer weather! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sheryl. Great cards and pretty frames for them. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards,love the beach one,it's our reality,where I live!(especially the lovely flip-flop). Blessings to your family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute cards. Love those little shrinkie sandals. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards, Love the beach scene! Hope your hubby has a quick recovery from the accident!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the umbrella and the bunny! I didn't make it as a GIU girl this year either. We weren't quick enough! ;) I pray your husband heals quickly. I just became a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the beach one with all the snow on the ground right now. the bunny one is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such adorable cards. With all the snow recently, it's nice to think of being on a beach.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute cards! I really am loving the beach one :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute as can be - each is sure to bring a smile to whoever receives them!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute cards--I like the flip flop charms.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pretty cards! Love the tickets on the first card and that sweet bunny on the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm off to he beach! Well I wish anyway! Your beach card is great with all the elements! Flip flops yahooo! Great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love both your cards and the flip flops charms is a great addition to your card. Hope your hubby is doing better...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Loving the beach card! Both are very well done. Hope Hubby is healing up and winning his battle!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Sheryl, You did a fantastic job with these 2 cards! Your beach card is adorable. That was very clever to use shrinky dink paper for the flip flops to make a charm. So neat!
    I also love how you used matching EP and paper for the tickets. so cute!
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I absolutely love the first card with all the cold weather it makes you feel a little warm inside. The bunny is also a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the bunny card, I just ordered the new stamp from Unity.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Both cards are really awesome. I love how bright and colorful your beachy scene is and the fact that your shrunk your flip flops....cool. That baby card IS simply darling.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I adore the bunny stamp and it is perfect for a baby card!
    The flip flop charms were a great idea! I am inspired to try my hand at shrinking some stamped images.

    ReplyDelete
  24. oh, I love that little bunny! I need to get that one, too!

    ReplyDelete
  25. The beach scene is a welcome site for so many stuck in the snow.
    Glad your hubby wasn't injured too badly.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lovely cards. Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  27. The bunny is so sweet. You always make nice cards...

    ReplyDelete
  28. I think these are my favorite cards in the whole hop!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Both of your cards are fantastic! The first one makes me long for warmer weather! The sweet bunny is one of my favorite images, makes an adorable baby card!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Your cards are fabulous! Being a So. FL native, I just LOVE the flip flop charms (I live in flip flops or sandals!). And I have that sweet bunny & adore it.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Such adorable cards! Best of luck with your husband.

    ReplyDelete
  32. How can you not LOVE the beach picture? Especially with the cold we have been getting here in WI. Just a dusting of snow which is pretty but not when you have a cast on your ankle! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Both cards are very pretty! I love the welcome baby card, it is so precious! the beach card is so inviting, wish it was warm here.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Both of your designs are precious. The beach card has such a great weaving on the twine. Did you do that? I really like the baby card. That little rabbit is so perfect for so many occasions.

    ReplyDelete