About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom. I have been married to my handsome and wonderful husband for over 14 years. Right now he's battling stomach/esophagus cancer. So I do my best to craft when I can. I have two wonderful boys. My oldest, Garett, is 24 and served 5 years in the Navy. He's been home since the beginning of the year (2014). We are very proud of him. My youngest, "DJ", is 13 and in the 8th grade. I have two Border Collie mix dogs (Koda and Rugu), one Calico cat (Hydie), one orange Tabby cat (Bosley), one Tea Cup Chihuahua (Gigi...I LOVE her sooo much), a Chiweinnie (Lily....sweetest dog ever), and a Jack Russell/Chihuahua (Connor....AAALL boy).

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Corny Friends

Happy Halloween to my CORNY friends...

I just LOVE this stamp from Unity's Stamp of the Week.  It fits perfectly with me and my friends.  I colored the candy corns with Copics and then raised them up with foam tape.

I hope you like it.


Current Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Blog Challenge
Unity's {be inspired} Challenge

14 comments:

  1. Very cute card. Perfect paper and stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute! love the patterned paper and how you paper pierced the candy corn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. I would never have thought about using real candy corn paper with the stamped image but it works so well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Love how you used the candy corn.
    Cindy F

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute and perfect sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. they are so cute and happy! sweet card
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. ADORABLE card! Love the candy corn!

    ReplyDelete